On April 23-24, 2019, Singapore will host the global forum Blockchain Life 2019, which will bring together more than 5,000 participants from 70 countries. The event brings together global funds and private investors, owners and top managers of international industry companies, traders, businessmen, promising blockchain startups, as well as developers and miners. Participants will discuss current trends and determine the development of the industry in the near future.
The event is organized by the listing agency on crypto-exchanges – Listing.Help, a leading investment Fund – JETS CAPITAL and an independent rating Agency-ICOTOP.
The main topics will traditionally be blockchain, cryptocurrency, startups and mining.
Speakers will include:
- Sergei Khitrov (founder Listing.Help and Jets Capital);
- Xinxi Wang (head of Litecoin Foundation);
- Vit Hrdlichka (President of the Republic of Liberland);
- Martin Kovandjiev (co-founder of the Bitcoin Gold);
- Giacomo Arcaro (N.1 European ICO Growth Hacker);
- Nikolay Shkilev (Top ICO advisor);
- Anatoly Kaplan (Founder Of Forklog);
- And other leading industry experts.
It is worth noting that the venue of the forum is a unique resort in the center of Singapore, which was included in the list of the best buildings in the world. Marina Bay Sands Hotel consists of three 55-storey towers with a height of 200 meters and a spacious gondola terrace.