KRAKEN EXCHANGE WARNED ABOUT THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH BITCOIN SV
Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken confirmed this night that it will put up for trading Bitcoin ABC tokens, one of the two chains formed after Bitcoin Cash hard fork last week, under the ticker BCH. At the same time, the exchange starts trading tokens of the second chain – Bitcoin SV – and distributes its assets among the holders of the original Bitcoin Cash.
Warning: Bitcoin does not conform to the standard criteria of listing Kraken. It should be seen as an extremely high-risk investment. There are many alarming signals that traders should pay attention to, Kraken highlights in bold, and then lists the signals:
* None of the wallets does not provide protection from re-play;
* Large blockchain browsers do not provide support;
* Miners are obviously subsidized or working at a loss;
* Representatives threaten and express open dislike for other chains;
* Survival of one chain is mutually exclusive to other chains;
* The offer is temporarily limited due to incomplete support of purses;
* Certain large holders have made it clear that they will sell in no time;
* Kraken has carried out the minimal test code.
The exchange also notes that the losses that may be incurred as a result of attacks by nChain and other Bitcoin SV supporters will be distributed among BSV holders.
BSV trading on Kraken in pairs with bitcoin, dollar and euro has already started. Paired with the dollar, its rate is currently around $77.