CHANGPENG ZHAO OFFERED TO RAISE FUNDS TO FIGHT CRAIG WRIGHT’S LEGAL CLAIMS

CEO exchange Binance, Chanpen Zhao proposed to run in the charity Fund Binance a separate program for the fight against judicial claims of Craig Wright.

The funds raised will be used to cover the legal costs of those community members who are sued by Australian entrepreneur Craig Wright, known among crypto-enthusiasts because of his high-profile statements that he is the true Satoshi Nakamoto.

“Craig Wright is filing a lawsuits against those people who do not have the resources to conduct trials,” Zhao writes.

The raised funds will be transferred to the selected lawyers directly from the charity Fund. Naturally, the related operations will be properly verified and confirmed with the help of blockchain.

Zhao wants to force Wright to pay all transaction costs alone, because if he loses the case in court, he will have to compensate the defendants. Further, these funds will be directed to donors or in favor of other charitable initiatives.

The CEO of Binance decided to set a personal example and promised to donate $10,000 to BNB.

“I think that after collecting the necessary amount of claims fund raising will stop automatically.”

In his address, Zhao posted a survey in which more than 8,000 people took part. Of these, 65% promised to take part in the campaign and donate some amount. The remaining 35% voted for the option “Let CSW continue to press people.”

In the comments, a user under the pseudonym @adebayodavid asked: “Why such a charity need Binance? This step will only spoil the reputation of the company.” To this CZ replied: “Believe me, I myself do not want to take part in this mess. I have more important things to do. But someone has to go down a step and put things in order.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here