ArgoTrade offers CFD trading services, in a time when these types of derivatives have become extremely popular. Regulated by FSA, this brand ensures high security for your funds. At first glance, this broker seems to be a promising solution, especially if you are interested in popular markets and crypto.
Moreover, trading conditions are diverse. We took the time to review the features offered by ArgoTrade in detail, and this review may come of use to you, if professional trading features are what you’ve been searching for.
Why choose ArgoTrade?
- A wide range of markets to trade – an account with ArgoTrade opens up access to over 2,100 CFDs, ranging from FX, indices, stocks, commodities, bonds, crypto, and ETFs. The broker has a global outreach, so traders with different goals can always find something that meet their needs.
- Competitive platforms – MetaTrader 4 is just one of the platforms available, offering a stable performance, on top of a variety of trading tools. WebTrader, on the other hand, is a proprietary solution, suited for experts and also for beginners who are just learning how to trade online.
- Diverse account types – ArgoTrade claims to have an account type to meet all your requirements. With 5 account types at hand, traders with different levels of expertise can find what they want, proportional to the capital they are able to allocate. The Micro is the cheapest, while the Exclusive account is at the top of the ladder.
- Useful resources – this broker doesn’t just enable access to stable trading conditions, but also stands by customers’ side and helps them when they are in need, via various trading resources: support from a dedicated account manager, premium daily analysis, the popular Trading Central, an economic calendar, and much more.
- Professional support – an ArgoTrade representative can be reached via email, phone, and even WhatsApp. This is an international trading brand and is able to interact with people from all around the world.
- Regulation – speaking of regulatory background, ArgoTrade is authorized and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA), with registration number 8413415-1. It cannot offer trading services for users in several countries where such activity is prohibited, such as the United States and some members of the European Union.
- Secure funding – making a deposit in an ArgoTrade account is a secure process, because the broker covers only reliable payment solutions, including Skrill, Neteller, bank wires, credit cards, and debit cards.
Based on the details available about ArgoTrade, there should be no question regarding its reliability. This is a licensed CFD broker that can provide you with all the necessary tools to engage in the financial markets successfully. On top of the popular markets, crypto trading is a feature that stands out, mainly because you can choose from some of the top tokens out there today. Feel free to read more details on the broker’s website.